Vox AD100VT
Vox AD100VT
zicochain zicochain

«  A value for money excellent »

Publié le 12/30/10 à 09:27
Well everything has already been said above

Simple, few worries about changing channels but nothing nasty. In fact the big problem is power ... then you certainly know when you buy the amp is a big 100W very heavy (35kg?) But still not you expect that. If you want to sound correct and that you live with your parents, forget the city ... it's an amp in concert or rehearsal. "

Well, the interesting part. This is an amp that can do everything, from blues to metal no worries. With all the amps available, and if you know the amp and adjust your guitar, you will find your happiness. I play with an Ibanez RG 2550 Prestige with EMG 81/85 installed, along with some effects. Those proposed are good, no faults, but not great either. I was talking about the power level just now and I'm only half satisfied: it is effectively the volume down, but you lose any cons: the treble, bass, saturation ... It sounds great with good volume (I've never pushed fully, in rehearsal, I already covers the drummer with 1 / 2 or 2 / 3 of the power level ...).

It's been a year since I use it, I tried a similar amp (Line 6, Marshall ... all to modeling) is the one I preferred: its hot accurate and not digital or disgusting as the other two. I like his versatility, I do not like the behavior of the power level. Value for money extra, especially used. Yes I do it again this choice without hesitation.