[Musikmesse] New Roland Blues Cube amps
Roland completes its Blues Cube series of guitar amps with the Artist 212 combo and the Tour head, both equipped with the Tube Logic technology.
The new Blues Cube Artist combo doubles the number of 12” speakers compared to the model launched last year, with the same features. This combo also delivers more power, 85 W announced, and thanks to the Logic Tube technology developed by Roland, it can reproduce the behavior of legendary Tweed tube amp circuits, from the guitar input to the speaker output. The Clean and Crunch channels can be used separately or combined and a power attenuator is included.
- 85W guitar combo
- 2 High (-10 dBu / 1 MOhms) and Low (0 dBu) inputs
- Clean channel with boost, tone and volume
- Crunch channel with boost, tone, gain and volume
- Dual Tone and Channel Select switches
- 3-band EQ
- Reverb, tremolo, presence, master and power controls
- Effet loop
- Tap Tempo
- 1/4” line output
- 1/4 stereo headphone output
- 3x 1/4” footswitch inputs
- Direct record out to USB type B
- 2 Custom V12 80 12” speakers
Details are online at www.rolandus.com/products/blues_cube_artist212/.
The Blues Cube range also welcomes this year the Blues Cube Tour 100W head that is completed with a Cabinet410 speaker equipped with four 10” speakers.
The head features the same characteristics as the Artist combo, with built-in Tube Logic technology, two inputs, two combinable channels, effect loop, USB port, but Roland removed the tremolo and added an XLR line output to the 1/4” out as well as a MIDI input. The speaker output is completed with a 4/8/16 Ohm impedance switch. Discover this new Blues Cube Tour guitar amp head at www.rolandus.com/products/blues_cube_tour/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!