dbx PMC Personal Monitor Control
DBX recently announced the PMC Personal Monitor Control which is a remote control for a digital monitor mix solution.
PMC control surface allows users to control their personal mix of 16-channels of audio via BLU link. The PMC's built-in Wizard allows you to set up your digital monitor system including individual panning, effect, tone and level controls savable to 16 user presets. Lexicon courtesy reverb with mix control per station is included. The PMC is suited to work with Headphones, In-Ear monitors, Powered Wedges and Traditional Wedge monitors.
- 16-Channel remote personal monitor control
- Wizard Set-up and configuration
- Courtesy Lexicon Reverb w/type and wet/dry control
- dbx PeakStop Limiting
- 16 Presets locations
- All inputs and outputs included
- USB - For firmware update
- LCD Screen
- Works on standard BLU link Bus
- Mic-stand mount built-in
- Works as 48kHz or 96kHz Switchable D/A Conversion
- Up to 60 units can be chained together
Pricing & Availability:
The dbx PMC Personal Monitor Controller will be available October 2012 at an estimated street price of $499.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SHS Audio SM-12USB SHS Audio introduces its new 12-channel mixer.
- SSL C100 HDS V5 Update Solid State Logic will showcase V5 software for the C100 HDS Digital Broadcast Console at the IBC 2012 (Stand 8.D83).
- Line 6 StageScape M20d Shipping Line 6 recently announced the availability of its StageScape M20d mixing system for live sound.