Lexicon MPX-550
Lexicon MPX-550

MPX-550, Multi-Effects Processor from Lexicon in the MPX series.

tarfoufi 05/11/2005

Lexicon MPX-550 : tarfoufi's user review

• Partager
The effects available are numerous (rverbe, delay, pitch, chorus), but the routings are figs in sufficient numbers to use as I did (live), it is true that for a guy who wants to use it in the studio's less cool ...
MPX 550 uses the analog / numrique of good quality even if the sound is lgrement mtallique (but do not push it into the nettles mm)
the connection is complte (XLR / jack, midi, SPDIF), possibility of setting 1U rack and even a button on / off (no kidding ... On the MODEL below there is not! )

Super simple setup, especially with the 4 buttons on the front that let you change custom settings live (very handy for live). One thing I like is the magic button "live" that lets you change any custom settings of an effect at the same time and in proportion (not all clear trs a. ..)
If not, fortunately, the MPX550 is trs intuitive, because the paper documentation is in English, to have a franais, use the supplied CD, and empty the cartridge .. . For a, I put a 9 ...

Personally I find that the effects dpotent well ... I use them for vocals, brass and percussion (djembe drum, congas)
The rverbes are tip top, the Dlay clean, beautiful chorus
I dtest particulirement not, but the rotary or other, I use too ... Leslie's better good.

I use it for several months, and I am fully satisfied ... Take the long view when Premire limits will appear ... What I like is the ease of use (once I opened the manual on cd's it is) and press "live"
The report price is excellent quality when comparing the TC M2000, which is almost twice CHRE.
I think I would do without this choice hsiter