Eventide announced its PitchFactor stompbox, which includes Eventide's pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters, control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI; PitchFactor supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs, and is designed to adapt with a variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
- 10 of Eventide’s signature stereo or mono pitch+delay effects:
o H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Guitar or bass compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Cast metal construction
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Power 9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- Weight 2.15 lbs, 1kG
For more info and full product specs, check ou this page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.