[NAMM] Eventide PitchFactor
Eventide announced its PitchFactor stompbox, which includes Eventide's pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters, control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI; PitchFactor supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs, and is designed to adapt with a variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
- 10 of Eventide’s signature stereo or mono pitch+delay effects:
o H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Guitar or bass compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Cast metal construction
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Power 9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- Weight 2.15 lbs, 1kG
For more info and full product specs, check ou this page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!