[NAMM] Eventide PitchFactor
Eventide announced its PitchFactor stompbox, which includes Eventide's pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters, control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI; PitchFactor supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs, and is designed to adapt with a variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
- 10 of Eventide’s signature stereo or mono pitch+delay effects:
o H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Guitar or bass compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Cast metal construction
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Power 9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- Weight 2.15 lbs, 1kG
For more info and full product specs, check ou this page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Sparrow's Von Drat Surf Sparrow Guitars introduced the Von Drat surf guitar, the newest addition to Sparrow's family of retro guitars which includes the Big Daddy, Primitive, Rat Rod and Twangmaster models.
- MythFX Midas Clean Boost Pedal The Midas is a boost pedal that provides up to 32dB of "clean, transparent, full frequency boost, all in a compact enclosure that saves precious pedalboard space," according to MythFX.
- [NAMM] Scratch Pads Dulcimer and Lap Guitar musicians may now purchase Scratch Pads through their local dealer.