[Musikmesse] T-Rex Octavius Pedal
This effect is a tri-tone generator with a set of controls and a Boost function.
• Classic octave-down you’ll recognise from Hendrix’ “Machine Gun” and other recordings
• Effective octave-up lets you hit your audiences with a sonic wall of three-octave lead lines
• Master mix adjusts the general mixture of dry and wet signal however you set your octaves
• Controllable boost button to help you lift your solos up above the mix
• Boost function works when pedal is OFF
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] T-Rex Phaser Pedal This effect is described as a "warm and vintage phase shifter" that "delivers that incredible tubey vintage tone you normally get from T-Rex."
- [Musikmesse] T-Rex Chorus + Flanger Pedal Chorus / Flanger is designed to give you a "beautiful, richly textured chorus and a wonderful flanger sound," according to T-Rex.
- [Musikmesse] Reussenzehn El-34 Mk.3 For the 5th anniversary of his El-34 amp, Thomas Reußenzehn of Reußenzehn Tube Power introduces the Mk3-version of the single ended class A amp.