VSL Vienna Suite Updated to v1.0.1039
VSL has updated the Vienna Suite to v1.0.1039 for both Windows and Mac OS X.
According to VSL, changes include:
- Fixed bug which caused Master Equalizer not to remember peak filter type setting.
- Fixed bug with Powerpan GUI not displaying the correct setting for panning law.
- Fixed bug that caused Master Equalizer to not recall settings before the GUI was opened for High Shelf type B.
- Fixed bug that caused plug-in GUIs to draw with vertical offset in Bias Peak.
- Added automation gesture handling for VST, AU and RTAS (automation from within the plug-ins).
- OS X: Fixed bug which could cause improper initialization when opening large projects.
- OS X: Fixed warning on AU plug-in validation.
For more detail, check out https://www.vsl.co.at
Viewers of this article also read...
- AZ Audio SuperMidiScripter Update v0.900 AZ Audio has updated SuperMidiScripter to v0.900, which features the following enhancements:
- MOTU Announces Traveler-Mk3 Interface MOTU, Inc.has introduced the Traveler-mk3, a mobile Firewire audio interface for Mac and Windows personal computers.
- Big Fish Audio Presents Plush Collection This new collection of R&B jams contains 16 GB of material (7.17 GB of WAV files) including drums, percussion, guitar, bass, rhodes, piano, organ, saxophone and more.