AZ Audio SuperMidiScripter Update v0.900
AZ Audio has updated SuperMidiScripter to v0.900, which features the following enhancements:
- New: 'subs', sub-scripts that can be called with parameters.
- Fixed: named constants were not working when set as 2nd argument of a logical test.
- Fixed: only variables integer was working as callsub() arguments.
- Fixed: crash related to binary file i/o.
- New: first version of the user manual.
- Improved: new named constants to test the calltype and to set the voice event type.
- Fixed: all the scripts which could have note OFF problems.
- Added standalone version (similar to the plug-in).
- Simple MIDI VSTi client for the Standalone "MIDI server".
For more details: http://azertopia.free.fr.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?