AZ Audio SuperMidiScripter Update v0.900
AZ Audio has updated SuperMidiScripter to v0.900, which features the following enhancements:
- New: 'subs', sub-scripts that can be called with parameters.
- Fixed: named constants were not working when set as 2nd argument of a logical test.
- Fixed: only variables integer was working as callsub() arguments.
- Fixed: crash related to binary file i/o.
- New: first version of the user manual.
- Improved: new named constants to test the calltype and to set the voice event type.
- Fixed: all the scripts which could have note OFF problems.
- Added standalone version (similar to the plug-in).
- Simple MIDI VSTi client for the Standalone "MIDI server".
For more details: http://azertopia.free.fr.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MOTU Announces Traveler-Mk3 Interface MOTU, Inc.has introduced the Traveler-mk3, a mobile Firewire audio interface for Mac and Windows personal computers.
- Big Fish Audio Presents Plush Collection This new collection of R&B jams contains 16 GB of material (7.17 GB of WAV files) including drums, percussion, guitar, bass, rhodes, piano, organ, saxophone and more.
- Mac OS X Version for Leoné MusicReader Leoné MusicReader B.V. announces the release of the Mac OS X version of their product MusicReader.