Radial Engineering Plexitube
TAJ873 TAJ873

«  It's good but it's expensive »

Published on 02/08/13 at 01:00
Blah blah site builder.
Otherwise, the pedal seems very robust and high quality components
Also gripe about two disto not completely independent.

So this is my first Tonebone and we do not rule 2min especially that there are 2 channels with the same criteria and it must take a little time to shop around.
The manual is in English, I did not read but pre registered setting helped me understand a little different settings.

The sound is very good, I do not know Plexitube so I can not tell if it's the same sound but this one suits me very well.
Still little regret at the 2 channels that do not allow me to have two different sounds, and after do with the effects loop on channel 2 ...

So yes it's very good stuff, yes the sound is very good but I put only a 7 for 2 channels not fully independent and for the price as this pedal is really not given by purchasing new