Radial Engineering Plexitube
Radial Engineering Plexitube
chacal549 chacal549
Published on 06/13/07 at 14:31
Distortion pedals lamps 2 identical channels (two in one hotbritish PDAL, concrtement) with true bypass loop disables (royal to trigger a noise gate at the same time as the distortion)
Construction inspires confidence, chassis indestructible. Beware, as many pedals lamp, the power supply is Owner '(15v I think)
Rglages ultra-complete with switches for boost / cut of mdiums and treble, and switches to gain an edge, a drive and volume per channel and a common dual-band eq ... The lack of mids SETTING THE s'avre do not teachers at all.

In short, more difficult to complete pedals for ...

It will be forcment time that the pedals more like an RULES Tage pramp bte a distortion. But it is very easy to find a playable (even it sounds bad RULES, arf ...)

EDIT: Beware of the high output of the pedals, if you have additional downstream effects that makes them easily saturate. It is better to know ...

I took a slap ... I tried a flop distos pedals, lights or not (mxr, boss, maxon, Guyatone, etc ...) and for me the Tonebone (I also tried the tri-mode) are of the few not to blush before a real channel amp. It marshallesque desire, subtle or angry, friendly instrument ...
Addictive at all.

EDIT: be careful, because the transparency of its sound quality dpendra also the amp that is derrire. I tried to live with a PC to simulate the convolution HP on a fender combo on my dragon head on the clean channel, in the back of the loop ... the grain is radically DIFFERENT every time;)

From the moment I plugged the pedals, I jou one hour continuously c'tait so good and it's an aficionado of pramps rack and amp heads, so the any high voltage lamps, which speak so c'tait not win the base ...

Tri-Mode with the registry that covers most US grain, radial al released a pair of pedals that will delight the world ...