LVC-Audio ClipShifter updated to v2.2
LVC-Audio announces the release of v2.2 update for its ClipShifter limiter VST plug-in for Windows.
ClipShifter is available in both free and paid ($11.76) versions, the latter also includes new features that are not available in the free version.
What's new in ClipShifter v2.2:
- New separate L/R threshold tracking control
- New L/R clipping meter and display of L/R threshold data in waveform view
- Revised knob images and increased knob precision
- Added finer gearing of knobs when holding shift or alt keys
- Improved color display of waveform history
- Improved control layout
Paid features :
- New EQ controls with selectable gain options and independent clipping processing
- New Mid/Side controls with independent clipping processing
- Improved high frequency response with oversampling
- Processing improvement when oversampling is engaged
- Better Double processing with Mid/Side processing
ClipShifter can be downloaded from lvcaudio.com/plugins/clipshifter/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ableton users invited to beta test Live 9.1 Ableton is opening the Live 9.1 beta test to the public and invites you to participate.
- Brainworx updates the bx_hybrid EQ to V2 Plugin Alliance announces the availability on its store of the V2 version of the Brainworx bx_hybrid 11-band EQ plug-in.
- Eventide starts to abandon the iLok The Eventide 2016 Stereo Room and Omnipressor are now available in 64-bit VST, AU and AAX formats and no longer require an iLok dongle.