- Installation is very easy, simply copy the files from the floppy (or CD) on the hard disk.
- I had no incompatibility.
- The configuration is easy gnrale.
- The manual is clear but not sufficient, there are documentations and tutorials on the Internet.
- Ace Midi only works on an Atari Falcon. He is satisfied with a machine "basic" and can even function without hard drive. It works well on mine trs.
- The software is unique (o the highest), the sound of the GNR sound coprocessor computer is processed by the DSP.
- Ace Midi is stable, provided you use the recorded version (the version of dmonstration, MIDI messages are random image blows after a moment).
- From 3 months.
- What I love most: the possibility of crushing sounds in all directions. The sounds are INTERESTED but we must spend time on it. What I like least: the interface is loaded, it takes some time to adapt.
- The report is good qualitprix: 82 euros.
- Yes I do it again this election, especially since it is the only software of its kind on Atari