Dmitry Sches Diversion
Dmitry Sches has announced the released of Diversion, a software synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Diversion is a software synthesizer designed for use in various genres of electronic music production.
- Sound generation – 4 oscillators with a range of different waveforms with a near to zero level of aliasing. Oscillators generate sounds in real-time with algorithms. All waveforms have two independent parameters X and Y allowing you to adjust the timbre. Includes FM, RM, wave shaping and filtering.
- Bus processors – Two bus processors each featuring a stereo multi-filter, distortion and LO-FI section.
- Effects – Two FX lines, separate processing of each bus processor’s output. Up to 8 effect instances can be stacked in one FX line.
- Oversampling – up to 8X oversampling within processing path, excluding FX section. Models of all processing modules in Diversion are designed using at least 2X oversampling.
- Modulation – Several parameters can be modulated by 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 4 MSEGs and one XY-controller, called Master Morph. Automation and MIDI controllers are supported.
- Arpeggiator and Trance Gate – 32-step Arpeggiator / Sequencer and a 16-step Trance Gate module.
Pricing & Availability:
Diversion is currently available to purchase as a VST instrument plugin for Windows (Mac and x64 version under development), at the introductory price of $150 USD excl. VAT (regular $200 USD). A free demo version is available. Demo limitations: noise sample is played every 90 seconds.
For more info, head to the Dmitry Sches Diversion page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MiniSpillage v1.2 AudioSpillage has released an update for MiniSpillage, a free drum/percussion synthesizer for Mac.
- Bluezone Dubstep Adrenaline Bluezone Corporation has released Dubstep Adrenaline, a sample pack for dubstep producers.
- The Loop Loft Hip Hop Drums Vol. 1 The Loop Loft has announced a limited time offer for Hip Hop Drums Vol 1, offering 40% off the regular price.