Tone2 Audiosoftware announces the forthcoming release of Saurus Analog Synthesizer.
Saurus is a new synthesizer employing True Analog Modelling Technology.
The company says that the circuits of several performance synthesizers were measured and analysed to capture the
characteristics & response curve of the original hardware.This was used to reconstruct a model of analog hardware.
- True Analog Modeling Technology
- Designed to cover important aspects of traditional analog synths
- Mono, Legato & Polyphonic modes employing analog voice management
- Two Syncable Oscillators and two Sub Oscillators
- Standard waveforms like square and saw and a number of waveform types from exotic analog synths
- Pulse Width Modulation and Oscillator Sync applicable to every waveform
- Oscillator Drift, Phase and Noise Modulation controls
- Noise FM, AM and Ring Modulation for Oscillators
- Analog filter section with self-oscillation, nonlinearity, 6 filter types, filter FM and filter feedback
- LFOs capable of running at audio-rate
- Arpeggiator section with configuration possibilities; swing, chord steps, step velocity,...
- Modulation Matrix with several new modulation features, including modulation value modifiers
- Programmable gate
- 4x Stereo Unison modes with spread and panning control
- Analog modeled Distortion and Tube amp
- Optional (on/off) Psycho-Acoustic processing
Release of Saurus Analog Synthesizer is expected end of March 2012
Check out www.tone2.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Daniel Stawczyk: The Prism Daniel Stawczyk (aka Status) releases The Prism for Alpha-Ray.
- Magix Rescue Your Vinyl & Tapes v4 Magix has announced the release of Rescue Your Vinyl & Tapes Version 4.
- Audacity 2.0 The Audacity Team has announced the release of Audacity 2.0 for Windows, Mac, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.