Xhun Audio updates LittleOne to v2.3
Xhun Audio has updated LittleOne, a software reproduction of the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer.
LittleOne emulates the signal path of the analogue synth and every component of it (oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFO …) features the original frequency responses and frequency ranges. The result is an analog-sounding instrument – all in the digital domain, according to Xhun Audio.
Changes in LittleOne v2.3:
- New Oscillators section. Analogue oscillators emulation is now said to be four times more accurate.
- New Envelope Generators’ response and accuracy (analog exponential response).
- Ladder filter analog soft clipping simulation.
- MIDI input Channel selector (1-16) function added in LittleOne OS.
- New MIDI Sequencer and Trancegate sync timing.
- Fixes on the DSP Signal Path side (LittleOne Synth output fix).
- Fixes in LittleOne OS Navigation and FX Selector page scrolling.
- Improvements on the GUI side (LittleOne FX Rack).
Pricing & Availability:
LittleOne for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 45 EUR.
Check out Xhun Audio for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sampleism 3 Reed Harmonium Sampleism has released 3 Reed Harmonium by Kaneda, an Indian instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- Twisted Tools Rolodecks Twisted Tools has announced the release of Rolodecks, an effect ensemble for Native Instruments Reaktor.
- Steinberg UR824 & UR28M Steinberg has introduced the rackmountable UR824 interface and the desktop UR28M interface, two products in its new range of audio interfaces with USB 2.0 connectivity.