Hercules Studio ISIS XL
Hercules Studio ISIS XL
Loulou_fr Loulou_fr
Publié le 06/07/02 à 16:42
Very good sound card to get your feet wet. was used with an analog console with
direct outputs from channels to attack the 8 analog inputs of Isis. Console
analog (MacKee in this case) for monitoring for listening, isis with his
Jumbo rates latency does not allow. With Cubase or Nuendo, provides very good
results. The problem is that you stuck on win 98. No drivers for Win 2000 or
Xp. Asus motherboard I do not know what, Atlon 1600 xp, 556 ram, 40G UDMA 7200.
It runs great. I'm working mostly on the audio for the creation of models
employment and promotion. Uses very short cables between your console and analog
case of Isis as entries (jacks) are asymmetric. To listen to music
j'utile a box headphone Berhinger initially connected to my mixing desk. Few problems encountered

GETTING STARTED

No drivers beyond to win 98
large latency

a max 2 years
If a card comes out Guillemot more scalable than the Isis, I think my choice will be
on this type of stuff. Good value for money.
I am tempted by the marks or Teratec Hoontech who have released products that seem
attractive. I am still waiting to see market trends and opinions of different
users. For now, I will use my isis to the canvas until something better ...