Peavey Sanpera I
Peavey Sanpera I

Pedal/Controller from Peavey belonging to the Vypyr series.

Lpu123456 Lpu123456
Published on 01/26/09 at 17:09
I do not mean much ... great deception on the part of peavey ...
I receive my branch I pedal through the port and MIDI ... nothing works it adtraqu my amp! The buttons do not activate or do not have the right features. The volume pedal does not work when you drop a little sound I have no sound and I can turn the amp. wah wah pedal the same thing I down a bit and then over the ottoman. Must be pressed like crazy on the pedal to switch.
The only thing good is the loop recordable when it works, is safe but if its too loud and clear so it's hard to play it!
Short total disappointment I returned and thankfully otherwise I would have been furious to have wasted 70! Vive Peavey ...