Audified introduce inValve 2 effects
Audified has released the second generation of its InValve effect suite including models of valve preamp, EQ and compressor.
New features include:
- internal DSP improved
- new GUI
- compatibility with the latest DAWs and OS
- AAX format support added
Formats include VST2, VST3, AU & AAX for Mac OSX 10.6.8+ & Windows 7+ systems. Pricewise, anyone who already purchased inValve Effects gets discounted price over the second generation depending on their purchase date:
- If you bought inValve Effects after November 1 2015, you get your upgrade for free.
- Users who obtained the set between August 1 and October 31 2015 can get almost 80% off and buy the upgrade for $10.
- Finally, those who bought it between April 1 and July 31 2015 can upgrade with a 50% discount at $24.50.
For these special prices, just enter your inValve 1 serial number to the discount column at checkout at Audified's website. If you don't own the previous version, you still can get this one at 40% off its normal price (hence $29.40 instead of $49) by entering code invalve2init2016 at checkout.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waves releases Reverb Plates Recently announced at the NAMM, Waves' plugin modeling of Abbey Road Studio's reverbs is now available.
- Hornet updates ELM128 Hornet Plugins' software loudness meter ELM128 is now available in version 1.1.0.
- New products, updates&discount at MeldaProduction MeldaProduction has announced two new products, a new update for all others, five plugins at 50% off, and 40% off all bundles until February 18th.