Toontrack introduces Traditional Country EZX
Country Month continues at Toontrack and this week's new release is Traditional Country, a new EZX library for EZDrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 2.
The Traditional Country EZX was recorded at the Quonset Hut Studio, the first-ever recording studio on Nashville's famous Music Row. With the guidance of original players, staff, drawings and notes from the era, producer Glenn Rosenstein and master engineer Jeff Balding aimed at replicating the sound of an authentic 1950s session. The drums include two late ‘50s and early ‘60s sets by Rogers and Ludwig as well as an Apollo MIJ kit. According to toontrack, all were recorded with period-correct gear.
- Two kits (Rogers, Ludwig) sampled with sticks only
- Apollo kit sampled with sticks and brushes
- Three additional snare drums
- Recorded at the Quonset Hut Studios in Nashville, TN
- Engineered to replicate a late 1950s session
- Includes a selection of drum MIDI grooves
The Traditional Country EZX is available now with a MSRP of €69.
A special, time-limited EZX Country Value Pack bundle including the new Traditional Country EZX and the older Nashville EZX is also available for a MSRP of €79.
More details at Toontrack's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audified introduce inValve 2 effects Audified has released the second generation of its InValve effect suite including models of valve preamp, EQ and compressor.
- Waves releases Reverb Plates Recently announced at the NAMM, Waves' plugin modeling of Abbey Road Studio's reverbs is now available.
- Hornet updates ELM128 Hornet Plugins' software loudness meter ELM128 is now available in version 1.1.0.