IK Multimedia AmpliTube Custom Shop
IK Multimedia AmpliTube Custom Shop

AmpliTube Custom Shop, Software Amp Simulator from IK Multimedia in the Amplitube series.

Prix public : gratuit
bbhack 01/16/2014

IK Multimedia AmpliTube Custom Shop : bbhack's user review

«  very very bad »

RAS if it is to be connected to internet to use VST available on the "Custom Shop". I say use and not install, which sum is quite bizarre and a bit restrictive (wifi does not go everywhere). I guess it's still commercial tracking ...

It runs without any problems on an old mac with OSX 10.6.1 2010 stand alone or in my Logic.
By against the sound is just bad, very bad.

I'm transitional period, having sold my amp but have not quite yet chosen his successor, so back to the computer music to play at home.
So I asked myself how Amplitube has evolved in recent years, my last use dating back to 2006 AmpliTube v1 (or 1.2 I do not know)
Well I can tell you that it has not changed much as competition, even free is well advanced.
The sound is on "digital utra" overwritten with no dynamics. on the other hand it is decorated with a background noise to make you crazy! Amazing! In short, a real crap that gives you only one desire, to uninstall it as soon as possible.
The simus arranged on Garageband and Logic far exceed this horrible thing.
And I can only recommend to any fan of simulation VST / AU excellent simulation LePou (https://lepouplugins.blogspot.fr/) should be combined with an HP pulse simulation in order to have a sound we want to play. At least until re-enlist for a tube amp ;)