Audio Damage Kombinat Dva
Audio Damage Kombinat Dva

Software Distortion/Overdrive from Audio Damage .

Public price: $49 incl. VAT
damien514 damien514

«  Plugin unique distortion, excellent and cheap »

Published on 11/24/13 at 19:38
No problems with installation. We buy is downloaded, it installs the software and returns authorization code. Nothing complicated and no need ilock.

No compatibility issues. I use Kombinat DVA on cubase 6.5 with a mac mini i7.

I have used for years QuadraFuzz plugin Steinberg Cubase in almost all my sessions for the distortion (bass, drums, guitar and synths).

I recently mounted in line and I went to Mac and PC Cubase SX3 SX6.5 on Mac. Unfortunately many steinberg plugin PPC have not been ported to Intel. So I needed a replacement for expensive QuadraFuzz (fuzz 4 bands).

After I learn, so I opted for Audio Damage Kombinat DVA, it gives almost the same see.

The principle is simple:
1. the signal enters the effect
2. it is cut into 3 frequency bands configurable (lo mid hi)
3. these three bands can be assigned a parameterizable distortion independently

Kombinat DVA offers 13 distortion modes including, among others: FUZZ, clip, bit reduction and Frequency of echatillonnage ... It allows many opportunities for erosion of sound.
We can therefore assign a fuzz on the HI tape, CLIPPING the MID band and a reduction of Bits on the LOW band. Original!

End of treatment, the plugin also has a 24dB/Oct or 48dB/oct filter and even a compressor 1 button to crush the processed sound.

Kombinat DVA is an excellent plugin which is quite unique with a great sound and very intuitive :)

I recommend it especially for those who, like me, need to replace the QuadraFuzz (4 vs 3 bands for Kombinat) missing on new versions of Cubase.