or
Create an account

or

Thread Whats the Best Program?

• 3 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Whats the Best Program?
I'mma rap artist and i need a good studio software program, I used to use Cool Edit Pro 2.0 But i haven't had time to do this rap thing in awhile. So maybe someone more updated with the better software can give me a good program to download.
for rap type genre, go for a loop based sequencer. fruity loops might work, i've never used it. Ableton Live 5 is easy to use. Sony Acid....

there have been other posts on this, maybe you can find some, people have gone into more detail
I just Baught fl 6 And am learning the ins and outs....
any advice would be great Rob

%1$s a écrit I'mma rap artist and i need a good studio software program, I used to use Cool Edit Pro 2.0 But i haven't had time to do this rap thing in awhile. So maybe someone more updated with the better software can give me a good program to download.

tha funny part bout this message iz that u kol yoself a rap artist & then u say that u haven't had tym doing this rap thing ina whyle. 1stly u nid direktion 2 kno if this iz wat u wana do or jus a hobby. 4 beginnerz i wud suggest

Hip-Hop E-Jay 4/5 (Drag & Drop samples/loops)
Sony Acid (Drag & Drop Samples/Loops)

then 1nce u start learning the ropes you kan muv 2...

FL Studio 4/5/6 (Beat Making,Mixing & Mastering....no nid of Midi Keyboard as u kan uze yo Pc keyboard)

Then az u bekum fimilar wit it,u kan muv on 2 novice...

FL Studio 7
Reason
Cubase
Nuendo
Pro-Tools
Garage Band (Mac)
Etc...

THE TRICK IS...STICK 2 WAT U GET KOMFORTABLE WITH...THEY OL DO THA SAME S**T !!!