or
Create an account

or

Thread reason 3.0 problems

• 3 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 0 follower
1 reason 3.0 problems
I am having problems with my control surface and Reason 3.0. When I add a new device, i have control via my controller(edirol pcr80) and i can play the keyboard.... but when i try to add another device i can see that it recognizes the signal but there is no sound.? Anybody have any ideas?
It just started doing this. Also how do I switch back and forth between devices?

It is so frustrating, anybody have any suggestions???
Check to make sure that the volume slider on the mixer is up and that the channel isn't muted.

Also, check to make sure that the sound source device (Subtractor, Malstrom NN19, etc) has a patch selected. Some of the initial default settings will produce no sounds and you have to go in and load and select a specific patch.

Other than that, I'm at a loss to ascertain a solution. Hope this helps.
MAKE REASOIN RECOGNIZE THE MACHINE U ARE USING BY CLICKING EDIT THEN PREFERENCES THE SCROLL DOWN THE BOX TO MIDI THE GREEN CHECK MAKR WILL TELL U ITS ON OR REASON RECOGNIZES IT..THEN AT THE TOP OF THE REASON MIXER IT WILL SAY CHANNEL 1-16 CLICK CHANNEL 1 AND SELECT THE MACHINE U WANT TO USE UR MIDI WITH LIKE REDUM OR WHAT EVER TO CHANGE SIMPLY CHANGE IN CHANNEL ONE TO THE NEXT MACHINE..
I use reason 3.04 on a Windows XP HOME Edition OS. I formatted my computer, however I did backup my files. I re-installed reason 3.04, and when I try to open a file it says "Bad Format", what do I do??? does anyone know??? I have over 18 songs that are unfinished and I can't open them!!! Someone please help...