Zoom H2
Zoom H2

Pocket Recorder/Multitrack from Zoom belonging to the H2 series.

dacaumodo dacaumodo
Publié le 09/20/10 à 08:20
I use it for about three years. I've had Dictaphones, etc.. but it's not really the same thing. When he came out it was the only one in this price range with these features.
What I like most is the ease of use. The least? may be that it resets itself (date and hour) as soon as you leave the sd card, and the plastic shell that gives an impression of average quality, but it's pretty tough going anyway.

The value for money looks good to me, now you should compare with similar devices that have been around. Anyway to record ambient sounds, repetitions, or even acoustic instruments, it is great. It can also be used as a micro USB direct his computer: he has his own "sound card" inside and the result is very very correct advice to podcasters.
When plugged into USB, no need for batteries, it is powered directly via USB.

With the experience I would do this choice because it has served me well and still serves me well, especially for recording rehearsals.