Zoom PS-04
blind Boy blind Boy

«  Complete and complex »

Publié le 08/06/14 à 01:49
I have since 2006 and this is my first recorder nu-me-ri-that. It had taken me a Fostex 8-track tape has ... analog is good, but the rendering on K7, as it blew in the 40 th roaring. With this PS04, no breath, except the instruments and microphones input range connected. The concept is great! a portable recording studio that fits in the hand, as schmilblick.
While the use and settings are done through menu and submenu, which can put off some but thanks to the manual we ended up in sortir.Il there is a built-in recording / mixing effects battery / mastering. The backup is done on smart media, but you need to buy a high capacity card (three in my case) as a multi-track take the place! the interface between the PC and the PS04 and crap! I drooled at the computer level ... But we finally made it, and without the help of the manual in which nothing is mentioned for this step (sic). The connectivity level, a headphone jack, a guitar input, microphone input (jack. ..).
With this device, I spent hours registering; catch and catch what I did with it! I even made a self-produced album, (which eventually turned into a model), but I'm not busy mixing, I merely provided the recorded tracks. So here we touch a key point. This device should be used only for models very correct way to permanently fix concrete ideas, and learn then why not to mix. For a more serious project, invest in heavier and more expensive equipment ... But to go on vacation, and attach the fruit of his inspiration, it's great!