Zoom PS-04
omartinvxc omartinvxc
Publié le 06/20/07 à 12:13
I made the acquiqition this beautiful piece a few weeks ago and am very satisfied!
I love the convenience and nomadic. With the recorder you can work anywhere, as you can work on batteries. The autonomy of just a few hours, I expected a package of rechargeable batteries (4 AA) not to fall behind. Otherwise, my boss and korg adapters work perfectly, and thus avoids me to invest in one proposed by ZOOM.
What I like most is the fact plug the guitar and to compose several tracks easily. It is ideal for composing, taking ideas on the fly, and even compose more elaborate models.
There is a wide range of effects according to the inputs (guitar mic / line in a low voice) and everything is customizable.
Everything is well made and realistic. IT CAN BE USED I even play my instrument headphone and work. When there are people at home, it's more discreet.
There's something for everyone; distos sound barrier, crunch and clean sounds.
With my Start, it's done.
The microphone also surprised me by its quality.
Operation is easy, once one has incorporated the basic principles.
Most also comes from the bottom section battery. then again you can program the chord of your bass line which is really nice.
The passage of PC Card Manager (site of ZOOM), is also no problem.
I do it again the same choice again. I had (and still have) a tascam analog, which was not too bad, but not easy to use (requires K7).
It is a remarkable tool for mobile and very complete, I would definitely do it again this election!