< Tous les avis Line 6 POD 2
Line 6 POD 2
Froideval Froideval

«  Incredible »

Published on 12/03/14 at 01:14
Everything has been said. Useful to use the Editor to set and retain the settings.

Well done, simple and yet with USB.

Well ... it's amazing ... I had all POD (xt, X3 Pro HD) and it's crazy to make the observation that it is for me this prehistoric version that has the best sound .... Amazing ...

Sometimes useful to trigger the cab sim and put a Behringer Ultra G or Palmer.

Bought for almost nothing I am impressed by the quality of the grains. I have a lot of stuff (lamp amps, guitars, pedals ...) and I must admit that when I catch her in my studio are the POD that give me the most satisfaction. To live is something else ... even if the POD Sites is more convenient than single channel amps.

The more time passes, the more I am seriously thinking to buy the entire collection of POD as they risk over the term to gain in value.