< Tous les avis Line 6 POD XT
Line 6 POD XT
Line 6 POD XT
yann music yann music
Published on 04/12/04 at 17:00
Numerous effects, many modliss amps, USB plug, can serve as a sound card, sounds Portal PHP on the internet Modeled speakers and microphones ... short of the ball !!!

USE

At edition, in home studio cad conditions plugging directly on the table or on the computer it takes time to see a lot of time to find the sound you search ... ke o parrapport pod 2.0 or I needed barely a minute to find the sound I wanted ke c harder ... between pregnant amp models, effects and microphones ... well we will not complain about the backlash c multiple possibilities offered by the pod 2.0 ...
and used with the bottom bracket for live c pratique..une very good on both ke we have found the right set !!! either a sound or an amp !!

At the sound KALIT it is very challenging bonne..sans sounds are more realistic ke bcp those of the pod 2.0 ... however I Was ki me habitusa the 2.0 g still struggling after several months of Use a record with the pod xt ..; Indeed, I find the realistic sounds but nevertheless finest, ie ke I have some difficultsa find the big sound ke I want and make it sounds ke ds mix..mais the whole depends on the musike the ke we did ... for AC c effects considerably amelior pod xt and it offers many possibilities with tjs many more top reglages..bref c if one could blame the pod 2.0 not to reveal too the personalit the guitar is not the case I find eton clearly understood if utilisea guitar bite or not!

NOTICE GLOBAL

A good machine, ki certainly is expensive with the bottom bracket but it is worth it without hesitation! wait for the next pod !!!!:-)