Mackie introduces at NAMM 2015 a new portable powered loudspeaker with built-in mixer and Bluetooth.
The Mackie FreePlay can be battery powered (also with adaptor) and can be used as a floor monitor or stand mounted. You can control this loudspeaker from you iPhone or iPod Touch with the Mackie FreePlay Connect app (mix, input levels, EQ, 16 effects for vocals and instruments) and play audio from a Bluetooth-equipped device.
- Stereo loudspeaker
- Class D amplifier: 150W RMS / 300W Peak
- 8” woofer with ferrite magnet and paper cone
- 1” ferrite magnet compression driver
- Built-in 4-channel mixer
- 2 XLR/jack mic/line inputs
- 1/8” stereo aux input
- Connector for additional powered speaker or subwoofer
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Multifunction meter for the input, output and effect levels
- Master volume
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Main EQ with 4 voicing modes
- Feedback Destroyer
- 16 effect presets (reverb and delay)
- Frequency response: 65 Hz - 20 kHz (-10dB) / 80 Hz - 20 kHz (-3dB)
- Max SPL: 114 dB
- Crossover frequency at 3 kHz
- Dispersion on 90°
- ABS molded enclosure
- Dimensions: 452 x 241 x 231mm
- Weight: 5 kg
More info at freeplay.mackie.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.