Behringer Europower PMH5000
Behringer Europower PMH5000

Powered Mixer from Behringer belonging to the Europower series.

frantoc frantoc
Publié le 06/24/05 à 14:36
I use the TDC since 5000 four months.

This is my first mixer .... I can not really compare with other uses. However the guys who came musicos manipulate and play have been very surprised at the value for money .... Real cheap, you really sound very clear, very pure.
It is very comprehensive. very pleasant to use, the large number of entries is much appreciated .. (we use it for a guitar, a bass, percussion + 4 singing voice)
The fact that the table is amplified is rather significant to avoid cabling ... 36 You plug the speakers on the table and worse cétou ... (And microphones as well, of course)
... for use in repeats, where it is often eager to play, it's convenient ...

2 The effect modules are nice (very nice reverb) and are cumulative.

A few complaints:

The fan is loud at startup, but it calms down quite quickly, (the table does not heat really is not much use ...)

I find that the table lacks power (2 x 200 watts if you plug the speakers of 8 ohms) ... We must therefore provide for 4 ohm speakers if you want to enjoy the 2x400 watts advertised, or double the 8 ohm speakers with another pair of 8 ohms. (Parallel in this connection leads to DCIEM 4 ohms)

I find the connection of effects loop a little cumbersome ...
In fact, Beringher provided for the effects loop built into the table, but not the effects one would like to add characters.
We can still get by using one of two monitor outputs and re-enter the table by one of the entrances ... It works impeccable ... but must admit that it is very convenient for ... (And then it eats an input channel.

A good place to more ... it may be a detail but ... the transport bar that is in facade ... SUPER PRACTICE!

Anyway, I am happy with my purchase .... But one day when it will be down a little, I'll buy probably a number table ...
But I am in no hurry ... For now, I enjoy my TDC 5000