RCF NX M10-A
The NX M10-A is a "compact and lightweight speaker" of the NX range.
- 10" high power neodymium woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 1" neodymium high frequency driver, 1.75" voice coil
- 750W Class D digital amplifier: multi-channel
- 129 dB max SPL
- 90° x 70° constant directivity horn
- Analogue input board, crossover, electronic equalization (contour switch, floor monitor/side switch), soft limiter and transducers protection
- Professional XLR line and ¼” inputs (Combo)
- PFC power factor corrector
- Powercon Input/Output
- Baltic Birch enclosure
- 6 x fly-tracks
- Size (HxWxD) 515 x 334 x 337 mm
Check out www.rcfaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lab Gruppen LM 26 Digital Loudspeaker Processor Lab.gruppen will be unveiling its new Lake LM 26 stand-alone digital loudspeaker processor at the upcoming ProLight & Sound trade show in Germany.
- FBT Project Series Speakers FBT has unveiled a new line of 100V speakers.
- BSS Audio Soundweb London BLU-BOB The BLU-BOB features eight analog audio outputs on standard terminal block connectors and a 256-channel digital audio bus.