- It's been barely two weeks that I have, and I do not know if I could do Sparer!
- I really like everything, I found the sound I was looking for, plus I aquise really a stroke of luck! otherwise I shall have ever had. Not really but this cymbal is perfect for everything: swing, bebop, fusion, funk, reagge, rock, ska ... It DGIG a halo of sound that never becomes soul has the ear like most wrinkles ... it is soft but maut have power when you need it! Also the bell is really good brand. I think I found the sound that marries the most with my game, enough fusion.
- Wrinkles, I saw a lot of drumkit in 8 years, and when I tried it the first time (I did not know at all that I would buy it! C'tait that of my teacher!) I immediately thought that c'tait a smooth and dry like that I needed. In fact I really love the look of the cymbals, hand hammered, brown and not bright yellow like most. We feel it t made with care, and the sound it DGIG is truly unique. (Good at the same time it's high-end rev, and the price goes with it ...)
- The report quality price: It is expensive, it is clear. Personally I paid 350 euro Used with rduction (for he is my teacher who was selling me). Anyway once you have at home ... brrr ... I had a desire to spend the lctronique It really returned to the acoustics.
- With experience, I think this cymbal, quite simply, I will keep with me always (okay 15 years but I have four good) because it is really what I wanted and I do not find better right away. And if one day I get to do better, I metterai just ride one of the two left, but keep the 2 ...
So for all this that I put 10/10 (it's really the first time I put a 10/10 product on this site!)