« great value / price »Publié le 07/05/12 à 09:02
condenser microphone condenser matched couple sold for miking ensembles and orchestras on acoustic instruments.
-Bandwidth 20 to 20 kHz
-Small but not too light, careful not to crash (fortunately not happened)
How long you use it?
Did you tried many other models before buying it?
No, I followed the advice on Audiofanzine for purchase at the time.
What is so special that you love the most, least?
* Detail and sensitivity (I have not tried others)
* Versatile on the side that I recorded until now
* The bag, the studding and fixings supplied microphone
* The size of the bag for transport
* Perhaps a little "color" in the upper
* Super sensitive (it takes a while), I have memories of creaking of chairs that still haunt my nights.
How would you rate the quality / price?
With experience, you do again this choice?