RODE NT5
yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

« excellent mic »

Publié le 10/20/11 à 21:25
Excellent Mic. I bought this based upon a friends recommendation to record some scratch tracks for upcoming demos. After working with it, I found it to be very smooth and clean. I now use it for most recordings and highly recommend it to my recording customers. Once they hear the sound (I do use a tube preamp) they are blown away. This mic sounds more like the $2000 - $2500 price range of microphones. You should buy this. I did .... and bought a second! It will be in my mic locker for years to come.

The Rode NT5 is priced well and affordable for a good mic.. This cost me less than half of the amount of the expensive equipment that I had and I have better recordings out of the Rode NT 5 and TC Electronics Desktop Konnekt 6. I can say this because I have Auralex studio foam set up in a closet and I did have the SE Electronics Reflexion Filter when I was using the Neumann TLM 102 and M Audio Profire 610. I have a small closet filled with Auralex studiofoam, with an NT 5, and my Desktop Konnket 6, and I' am more than happy with them! This will save the time and money for the people who are new to home recording and make the people who have wasted money on other equipment more than happy. I suggest taking a intro to audio class for learning how to mix if you are new. It will help you understand the concepts, tools, how & why specific tools are used for mixing and mastering. After that you can learn on your own. It's all about practice. The Rode NT 5 is just one of the models that Rode makes and all of them are pretty good. But the Rode NT 5 will give you the best quality for the price!