Yamaha Maple Custom Abs Nouveau 14x5,5
Yamaha Maple Custom Abs Nouveau 14x5,5

Maple Custom Abs Nouveau 14x5,5, Snare Drum from Yamaha in the Maple Custom series.

• Increase or decrease font size
brunus 01/28/2009

Yamaha Maple Custom Abs Nouveau 14x5,5 : brunus's user review

I just acqurir.
Once the original skin changes to a sandy emperor, but it sounds so ... there are no words! a quarter of an hour for rgler as it should and it is perfect, because specific on impriale, soft and warm. Important for me and even more important: it never harsh for the ears ... ah ... softness and voluptuousness. When I FWRN the Pearl Mahogany MHX (mahogany) that I had before it day and night!
Little more (as if this were not enough), new shells that limit contact between the fasteners and the FT. When you disassemble the bolts, the shells come with, what they are removable!
All this for a price after all really reasonable compared to competition. Frankly, I test a Sonor S Classic that will not leave me a memory imprissable instead of this small wonder.
Very versatile but I recommend it for jazz (==> Peter Erskine on a model that has 14 * 4 before it is done by DW bribe ... follow the link: [/ url] http://www .drummerworld.com / Videos / petererskinemidtempofills.html ( http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/petererskinemidtempofills.html ) )