Fender FM 15R
Fender FM 15R
Eatself Eatself

«  To start ... then transmitting »

Published on 05/06/14 at 04:53
I do not redo the caracs everything has been said.

Very simple configuration
One can easily get a sound ... it is not good but good when you start who cares.

Clean sound is nice when it starts.
on the other hand with ear training you realize that the sound does not really emotional.
I also find that spending 5 on the gain decays completely sound.
This amp will not honor a good shovel.

I use it for 5 years, 4 years there is no point me in troubleshooting or travel for work, I replaced daily by a Vox AC4TV and there was a beautiful sound.
It is convenient to take. It offers good power.
Drive knob getting tired not evil against

I had taken in a pack to start.
What I like most: Its impact resistance!
what I like least: the sound
A little expensive for this type of stuff.