Marshall MG15DFX
Marshall MG15DFX

MG15DFX, Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall in the MG 2nd Gen series.

sk8ter333 06/13/2004

Marshall MG15DFX : sk8ter333's user review

• Partager
15 W transistor amp ... New FDD circuit (simulation of an all-tube amp), headphone and between to connect a CD player for example.
2 channels: clean and overdrive with volume indpendant CONTRL.
3-band EQ: bass, contour, treble.
Numriques effects: Flanger, Delay, Chorus, Reverb with CONTRL adjustment and level.
PSE 7.2 kg. HP Custom Voiced 8 "
To see the panel CONTRL:

Easy to use. It includes a manual giving the example of qq as blues, mtal ... Retailer with the explanation for each function. Easily obtained with a good sound qualiseur.
The clean channel sound is not bad but not powerful enough I got (probably this comes from my guitar pickups are not enough cash!)
The sound channel saturated ... bah it's marshall .... Rgler can adjust the volume and overdrive. In contrast, saturated channel sound is more powerful.

This amp suits me well. I use it for rock, punk ...
I play it with a Squier Affinity Start (Fender Fat Start by few fps) with 2 pedals Distortion BOSS HM-3 and DS-1.
The sound is very well for an amp of this price. Trs good I think for the home.
As concrne effects, they are pa ngligeables, flanger, chorus or reberb are nice to use.

I bought this amp about 2 months ago. I like the sound of this amp, I am satisfied.
I tried the Roland Cube 15 which is pretty good, 30 better, it also numriques intgre effects, with 30 W ...
Good qualitprix .... It is found to 200