Marshall MG30DFX
Marshall MG30DFX

MG30DFX, Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall in the MG 2nd Gen series.

arnaud36 08/29/2005

Marshall MG30DFX : arnaud36's user review

• Partager
Transistor amplifier with 30 Watts Celestion 10-inch HP.
Between Footswitch, CD, headphone and external HP.
Rglages Volume, Bass and Treble for the channel clear, Volume, Bass, Contour and Treble for the channel's saturated.
Slecteur numriques effects (reverb, delay, chorus and flanger) and FX Level to the level of effectiveness.
Button to enable / disable the amp simulation lamp.

In his clear, hard to get a clear warm. It remains my cold got. This may be of the Middle rglage is absent.
With distortion is not bad at all with the efficiency of gain and contour (Hard Rock Crunch sounds kind of good I think).
The manual is not trs toff but the artist is you!

I wallow Samick Torino TR2 on VS (Gibson SG style) with 2 Duncan Designed pickups. I am a branch pop and rock. For the distortion is correct. As against a clean sound is not great unless you've a bit of chorus to make it look hot. The channel's clear is the weak point of this amp.

I took a lot of fun with the channel's saturated but as I am looking for nice clean sounds sound for The variety of sounds, I rabatu VOX AD15 VT to which more effects (with over rglages) and beautiful amp simulations. I sold my Marshall MG30 DFX by privilgiant this time the sound quality and not the power because I play only for my pleasure house. To report a crash on startup and stopping of the amp which leaves nothing prsager good future. A word to salvation.