Orange CR35LDX
Orange CR35LDX

CR35LDX, Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Orange in the Crush PiX series.

janobiwan 01/03/2013

Orange CR35LDX : janobiwan's user review

Transistor 35W
A clear channel and a drive channel.
I will not go into more detail, everything has been said.

From a Roland Cube 30, I wanted something simple. And I've used, no need to mess 3am to find the sound you want.

No need to book.

This is a very good amp for the clean and rock. The clean is clean and you push the gain and the amp starts cruncher. Overdrive simple but clean, it does not bleed too much is discreet but effective. For metal fans, it is not the ideal amp even if it does well on large distortion.

The effects are also very good. Much less synthetic than my Roland Cube 30.

I play it with an Ibanez SA120.

I use it for 6 months. Before him I had a Peavey Studio Pro 110 used then a Roland Cube 30. I then bought an Orange micro crush to play in the apartment and I was really liked it so I bought the CR35LDX.

What I like most is the simple and natural side of the amp. No need to spend hours to fix it. And it does not sound synthetic like most amps in this price range.

Price level that must be one of the transistor 30w more expensive, but for me it is justified given the quality.

Only flaw is the lack of power, just to play repet limit. Say with the amp up and face the fact that the scene but do not restate its seems impossible.