< Tous les avis Hotone Audio Purple Wind
Hotone Audio Purple Wind
SlapKid SlapKid

«  Product absolutely great! »

Published on 07/23/14 at 14:32
This is a 5w head-channel transistor, with the total siouplé: bass-mid-treble-winning volume, and serial loop at the back entrance and auxiliary minijack headphone minijack too. Not tested those two for now, but the nickel loop works with my analog delay bebert VD400.
It accepts impedance of 4 to 16ohms (more is more high power output fall).
No background noise signal even gain the cleat volume 15hrs, but hey I had a row and it makes no noise at the base as skyscrapers.
The power supply is as big as your head (slightly smaller than my pedal bebert VD400!) But weighs slab.

It is a tour de force, and very aesthetic addition, total craquerie.

Great to use, works with any escalation and the loop makes all the difference because it allows every whim.
Hotone policy here is to propose several typed heads (jcm style, AC30, correct, Ampeg bass) rather than a multi-purpose product and it is a tribute to the brand.
This therefore JCM, and in some time having a similarity of the grain is to fall aku, in all types of gain more.

Slap, but first it is on a 212 total Openback 4ohms (122 alnico eminence legend, it helps ...) I tested it on my 112 jensen c12k100 and it was not too it (especially in 8ohms power output is already limited).
The JCM900 I had was also a 212 Openback in the same room, for acoustic similarity is therefore optimum.
Gain to zero it is quack sickly, very unrewarding, riding the gain 9hrs is already more jouasse and allows the use of a distortion pedal if that's what you want. But it is not supposed to this case.

Gain in depth is a completely different amp, the grain is simply magic is reactive but rough-end, and as the maximum saturation rate remains moderate even ben agreements emerge nickel. In fact it is organic and alive, and as long as your scraper is equipped with magical capacitor (volume knob, treble we keep lowering the knob) well you can do anything with the channel gain background.
It is remarkably well executed. Passing on the neck pickup split exiting the tight grain to enter the juicy overdrive and more serious / elastic to treat kw. All without touching anything to the amp.

Compliance model is strikingly realistic agree, but the best is that has a low volume (especially in comparison!'re Crazy, in m ...) if necessary.
Volume issue on my box 4 ohms and 212 hp despite timid performance level, it starts to 2m seriously warm ears I call the sound level already strong. No doubt a 412 effective 4ohms (V30 type) that will be enough blues-rock group. But as I have not 412 it is only huh estimate.
I forgot, it cost 120 euros and ca weighs nothing and you take your amp in the bag with the guitar ... amazing!