Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MG100HDFX

MG100HDFX, Solid-State Guitar Amp Head from Marshall in the MG 2nd Gen series.

AssociationFog 02/10/2005

Marshall MG100HDFX : AssociationFog's user review

• Partager
It's a transistor amp has 100 watts with a circuit "FDD" (all-tube amp simulation)
4 reverb effects over a

The configuration is pretty simple which is good because it does not take over when the head is nerv by other things that do not address the way we want.
I think we get too quickly and look for the very same right with that scratch instead of evil ...

It is ideal for virtually all styles that we have the opportunity to record
Personally I play a Gibson SG Standard and coupling SG / Marshall is proving very ffective even with an entry-Marshall

I use it mostly in studio but also in concert (more rarely) for almost two years
I have a lot of SSAI MODELS amp (Vox ...) before the eacheter the DEFINITIONS and it is this one that convinced me the most.
The report price is very honest Qualit since may have an amp that can provide the garndes rooms (500/600 persons) without sound for about as 800 or 900 shops uros
With the experience of a studio musician and sound engineer (for our answer has Math62) I do it again without hsiter this choice is also why another MG100 HDFX will be ordered soon for studio ...