Quilter Labs has introduces their new Pro Block 200 guitar amp head.
Expanding the capacities of the brand's Tone Block 200, the Pro Block 200 features Limiter, Hi-Cut, and Reverb along with the Gain, Tri-Q Contour control and the calibrated wattage Master volume, plus an FX send and return and Quilter’s proprietary Direct Out and dual 1/4” speaker outputs.
- Very light weight (4 lbs)
- Master Volume
- Quilter's Proprietary patented tone circuitry.
- 200 watts
- FX Loop and Direct Out
- Universal power supply: Works on any voltage in the world.
The Pro Block 200 will begin shipping immediately after the NAMM show and can be preordered. It has a MSRP of $499, and a stereo version named Pro Block Stereo is also announced for a suggested price of $1,097.
More details at Quilter Labs' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.