[NAMM] Quilter introduce Pro Block 200
Quilter Labs has introduces their new Pro Block 200 guitar amp head.
Expanding the capacities of the brand's Tone Block 200, the Pro Block 200 features Limiter, Hi-Cut, and Reverb along with the Gain, Tri-Q Contour control and the calibrated wattage Master volume, plus an FX send and return and Quilter’s proprietary Direct Out and dual 1/4” speaker outputs.
- Very light weight (4 lbs)
- Master Volume
- Quilter's Proprietary patented tone circuitry.
- 200 watts
- FX Loop and Direct Out
- Universal power supply: Works on any voltage in the world.
The Pro Block 200 will begin shipping immediately after the NAMM show and can be preordered. It has a MSRP of $499, and a stereo version named Pro Block Stereo is also announced for a suggested price of $1,097.
More details at Quilter Labs' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Peavey announces 6505 Guitar Subwoofer Peavey present the new 6505 subwoofer, the latest addition to their 6505 Series.
- [NAMM] Amptweaker introduces Jr Series effects Amptweaker has introduced the new Jr Series distortion pedals, three compact (but also less complete) variations of some of their original models.
- [NAMM] Amptweaker presents TightMetal ST Amptweaker has introduced TightMetal ST, the latest evolution of their TightMetal guitar distortion pedal.