[NAMM] Quilter introduce Pro Block 200
Quilter Labs has introduces their new Pro Block 200 guitar amp head.
Expanding the capacities of the brand's Tone Block 200, the Pro Block 200 features Limiter, Hi-Cut, and Reverb along with the Gain, Tri-Q Contour control and the calibrated wattage Master volume, plus an FX send and return and Quilter’s proprietary Direct Out and dual 1/4” speaker outputs.
- Very light weight (4 lbs)
- Master Volume
- Quilter's Proprietary patented tone circuitry.
- 200 watts
- FX Loop and Direct Out
- Universal power supply: Works on any voltage in the world.
The Pro Block 200 will begin shipping immediately after the NAMM show and can be preordered. It has a MSRP of $499, and a stereo version named Pro Block Stereo is also announced for a suggested price of $1,097.
More details at Quilter Labs' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.