Made in indonesia
22 frets 2 humbuckers and a single
volume and tone
The handle is very nice ... rather fine and good practice it is rather very well compared to other guitars beacoup I tested.
The access is very easy to acute thanks to its shape ...
it is not too heavy not too light ... closer to slight anyway! strato form is my favorite ... I have black matte whole ... it's beautiful!
It is in good sound ... not great but good! was enough to have fun ... I use it as a group on stage and at home and it's really not bad at all!
It should rather well to my style of Metallica since I jous and pickups are more aggressive! I recommend to play the saturated metal or good! with micro simple songs can be played without a quieter sound perfect but not bad! it remains yamaha microphones!
I jous over 65 Watts with a pedal peavey ibanez SM7 fai it really a good set!
It's a rather bold and aggressive in saturated ... boring for some!
When we enter the very acute in saturated ... it spits out a lot ... even a little too much (I know it's not French) but it really is in very sharp!
I use it for 2 years.
I love her look and she is really convenient and easy to play! I regret its fat in some cases ... sometimes it's not very harmonious!
I tried a lot of model ... after its acquisition and I'm frankly not disappointed!
The price / quality ratio is really very good even very very good!!
I think I would do this choice mainly because I have fallen in love ... she is really beautiful!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
nono77's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Made in Indonesia 22 frets yamaha standardized (to) simple vintage bridge Maple neck
The handle is comfortable access to acute asser is easy. if ergonomics is good I think can ke c a heavy sound with a good amp marshall sound is a lamp corect.
For its clear ac ca can go in the micro environment for my fender positier 25R for larger sound amplifiers are deaf Quon is on bass tonalite say Preska low ac micro severe in DS and the sound is OD corect a rather bold but can Mettan good micro is a good guitar
I use g for a year to try a lot of guitar for me to buy I think a guitar for € 300 sen it leaves a lot to change the micro four left to try. for emsemble we will not too much to ask for € 300 not expect a fender
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
ALXkirk's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Made in Indonesia
- 22 frets, pickups Yamaha, 2 doubles and a single
- Bridge Standard
- 2 knobs: 1 volume, 1 tone. 5-way switch
- Maple neck
- Channel fine, fine enough and fast
- Easy Access acute, is not a concern
- Ergonomics is not disgusting, the guitar is light, and is comfortable to play standing up as sitting (as Start ...)
- For the ... it means:
- Its clear on the neck pickup, if you scratch all the strings at once (basically if you got the misfortune to have a normal tuning) it's ugly and it saturates, in contrast to the arpeggios, the sound is not disgusting. On the micro simple lack of power and it is very average. And the bridge pickup, euhhhhhhh hello porridge xD
- Saturated sound: On the neck pickup solos are quite nice, good just useless lol, and that in the bridge position is pretty aggressive, it is not bad: P
- It is rather a typical metal scraper
- I play it with a Marshall 30DFX, the sound is not too bastard, you get pretty much what you want, but do not expect a work of great precision, the pickups are quite saturated in its I find clutter, especially that last in the neck position.
The clear sound ... It is not exceptional, but the chorus was a result not too bad (if we take the intermediate position handle / simple micro)
- The sounds that I prefer him are those metal type, which are best, it is definitely not for playing the blues ^ ^.
I use this guitar for almost a year, I like quite a saturated sound, aggressive and quite cold, and what I love to play with it less on micro simple lol, I tried a few models before buying, and in this price range is the only one that suited me, it has a price / quality ratio really cool, I had paid € 190. I think it is better than other guitars that can be found at the same price (stagg and so on ...)
However, with the experience (although I have not much lol), I do not know if I would resume the scratches, it still lacks some flexibility, if you are looking for a cheap guitar metal type is the best choice in these prices, especially if you bet after the versatility ... Ben go your way ^ ^
Bought in 98
Good handle, easy
Lutherie almost equivalent to the midrange then pr
main guitar from 98 to 2008
The mean 1400 and although its tariff qqs francs time
Dc low price ranges correct time pr
Dc sound very average, not exactly pretty clumsy, almost too serious
But adapts well to a good saturation type MT2
Its very clear way
value for money very good