- 24 frets
- 2 humbuckers (humbuckers)
- Floyd rose bridge
- One button for volume and another for tonalitbr /> - 3 positions slecteur
- Cls replaced by "buttons" that are running, more practical than cls but I find ugliest, ca enlve the style of vintage guitar
- Buttons on the easel rglages prcis really very practical for his guitar rgler Minucia
- Locking the strings at the end of the handle also very practical to avoid his guitar of disagreement using the vibrato
Adjustable Handle, Access in acute is easy enough, this guitar is not too heavy and just the right level of usability is good.
And then to get a good sound just know how to play the guitar.
It is suitable for all styles of music, from pop / rock to nag she mtal of all,
I play with a micro-cube and more often, but more recently with a Vox AD15VT.
it sounds rather get it round, not too fat but not too crystalline, either, I can sometimes have a crystalline with my AD15VT but you really well rgler for the hard rock sounds and mtal no problem me
I like all snorits.
I use this guitar for just over 6 months, I love the look (blue ca does it well) apart much of the buttons in place of the cls is the only thing I dtest on this guitar but you have to say that it makes when same great service for tuning if I hearts too, before her essay javais of Yamaha lower-end goods and less so forcment then an ibanez and bc rich The Ibanez I found still a bit less and less comfortable and silent bc rich it just made for playing mtal not versatile at all.
qualitprix report is good trs anything a bit expensive even when it must be said (bought new 520) but there is good trs.
with xprience I think I would do without this choice problem.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
marin.lemaignan's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Lazy, but it's very good stuff!
For cons, I love the handle "unvarnished" (which does not stick wholesale), it is pure happiness!
The pickups are pretty average but come out even when something very clean, a new igh ts for 500 (there are at least 3 or 4 years, I do not know too .. ), we're not going to rler a..
I who do not like vibrato, it is absolutely not the teacher, even in two weeks of non use, tuning barely moves, this ts it is really of very good quality
- The handle is it pleasant? "It is the killing, all styles of games .. faitent shred of you who (unfortunately this is not my case ..) throw you over the dmanchs become child's play (example: "All Along the Watchtower by Hendrix password to yourself!)
- CASC to acute (latest freight) is it easy? Charms!
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? -Trs, may be made by positioning potentiomtres ..
- Do you get easily a good sound ...? -The fingers in the nose, all types of games from many jazz-heavy round mtal ..
- Are they suitable your style of music? Perfectly, it should all styles without problem, despite the form that is more attractive mtalleux ...
- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "fat ",....)? "I'm not a user manual ..
- What are the sounds you prfrez that hates you? -.. I do not like mtal so good ...
- For how long have you been using it? Since 3years-Soon, (I made the classical guitar since 11 years ...)
- What is the specific feature you like best, the least? "I like almost everything except his looks, I even contemplated taking him from the maker to make him undergo a facelift, but when I played it, I t req to buy is even better than many Fenders or "mythical guitar" Mexican ..
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir? -Fender Start (Mexican), Morris, and many others, but it ft a really big crush!
- How do you report qualitprix? -Excellent!
- With the exprience, you do again this election? ... The eyes-closed if I only had the budget, otherwise I would take something better, normal =)