< Tous les avis AKG K 271 MK II

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 271 series

JimboSpins JimboSpins

« Perfect »

Published on 12/12/12 at 00:53
the AKG K 271 MKII were on the higher end of my price range so I was hesitating a lot before I dove in and purchased them. But eventually I fished out the 250 to get them. Originally I was not too happy with the design of them because I just felt like they were kind of too plain to cost that much money. But they kind of grew on me after a month or so because they look really clean.
When it comes to comfort then these are the most comfortable that I think that I have ever had. The ear cups are very soft and they just fit right on your ear. I have even fell asleep before wearing these and didn’t wake up with a headache or uncomfortable. They truly feel amazing and when adjusted to the proper size you will not even notice that you have them on but you will feel the weight of them because they weight over 1 pound.
When you are purchasing them you can pick which style of ear pads you want, I chose the leather ear pads but you can also choose velvet. But if I wanted to I could always change out the ear pads down the road because leather can get a weird feeling on your skin after too long so it might be nice to have a pair of velvet cups too especially now that these are my primary headphones now and the ones that I prefer over all of my other pairs. They are also the most expensive that I have purchase so I have to make sure that I protect them.
The frequency range on them is 16 Hz to 28 kHz with a driver size of 30mm. The AKG K 271 comes with a 16 inch coil cable and a standard straight cable in 10 foot. You can change out your cables at any time because they are detachable.