Before I used an AKG K81-DJ Numark HF125 and a.
Both the AKG K-81 has a rather round, typed enough "rock". The Numark HF125 does not demerit but it is clearly oriented "DJ" with bass that dominate the spectrum.
I also had several in-ear.
And one day, I made a mad and I bought this HD25.
These strengths are its strength:
- All parts are commercially available: it is the headband, the headphones, foam, cables ...
- The headphone is a reference for a long time: almost all the DJ's around me use it.
- It is deemed strong
It's been about three months and I use that for happiness:
- An incredible dynamic: when you put the headphones on, each component, each component of music is present. Spatialization is awesome.
- Stunning accuracy: Each listening is relived the song means a detail that went unnoticed. Everything is present, everything is audible. So obviously if you listen to the MP3 bkits 64 / sec, we'll hear any compression.
- Insulation: ouatch is that it isolates the heavy!
- Soundness: I walk everywhere, throws it into my bag etc. ... he resists everything.
- Lightness: 140g, lighter than my cell phone. (Note for geeks Galaxy)
In terms of regrets: foams based are not super comfortable: velvet mosses are needed.
If I had to make this purchase, I would not hesitate one second so that this headphone is top.