Access Music Virus TI2 Desktop

Two 24-bit analog input
Input and output S / PDIF
Programmable arpeggiator
512 RAM-ROM-2048 + Patches Patches

The config is simple.Avec MAC / PC utility is accessed very quickly all that veut.C is disconcerting ease and yet I am far from being a manual expert.Le is going clair.Je the study a little more detail tonight to apprehend better ergonomics "hardware", the beast was unpacked this morning.

The sound ... What slap! It's amazing how this is puissant.Attention monitors anyway ...

The editing possibilities are truly good soul who nombreuses.Moi nitpick, I think I'll be served! Many presets to start having fun at first temps.Je have not had time to go around as there ... There's something for all tastes and styles.

I also have a MFB Dominion X SED, a RT Spectralis II and MS20 Mini.

Goodies:

The sound that disconnects strong

Manufacturing quality

Pleasant to the touch knobs

The small footprint

The utility that facilitates research work.

Cons:

I have some crackling when I change the settings via the utility. But I work with Reaper, which is not supposed to work avec.Je will try to deepen the buffer settings ... etc.J 'would prevent release € 500 + in Live.

I do not regret this investment and I would do without hésiter.Le value for money is honest, given the possibilities of the instrument.