Korg MS2000R
- 2 osc with several waveforms each
- A noise
- A distortion
- 4 DIFFERENT filter
- 1 envoloppe for amplification and for the filter but that can be assigned to other things
- 2 lfo of several possible forms (square, saw ...) that can be routed to any standard lesdestinations (pitch, volume ...)
- Effects (chorus, flanger, delay) that sound like Electribe EA1
- A arpgiateur
- A kind of squenceur
- A section that sounds good vocoder
- 4 channels of polyphony for a maximum of two stamps (but for what is asked I find sufficient cel)

Here I think it's just all prs.

Super simple and intuitive trs!

Cel this synth is a real MODEL, all functions (or prsque) are available online (a feature / button a faade).

I RPET this synth is very simple to use, it is Designed to Manir trs logic so that even beginners an easy to navigate after s few days.
In addition to the synth will most directly, there is no unnecessary paramtres, Toutle lments sastructure components are essential and penss (I just miss some settings tres rglage on distortion and a small cell for qualo is really perfect, but its price is dj foot!).

I put 10 because it's well worth it A model of simplicity and cohrence!

Both say no dessuite dtour, trs is good! I possde even when a digital and analos synth, and I can say that MS-2000 is a small atomic bomb!

The field of prdilection this synth is without a doubt the bass! Of any kind, funky, bass and sub bass drum'n'bass jungle, moog type, or acids, anything is possible.
That said, the machine is very versatile and just as effectively out of large, well-hot pads pais that good leadsou other sounds twisted and tortured.

It is a machine with which I take to ennormment plaisr ISSA me to turn the buttons without rflchir, express your exact play and is always present you with little difficulties!

This synth is really great, and I am not selling the PRS, it sounds serious and it's a real pleasure to play it!

The ratio quality / price ratio is unbeatable, and in addition it is not super rpendu (we do not see it running every day). Suel My regret is not having had more than tt ... I recommend everyone of course!

Personal opinion: if you start and are looking for a first synth aqurir, take the one you will not. It is perfect for aprendre and more it sounds!