Fender American Standard Telecaster [2012-2016]

Fender telecaster american standard 2012 Made in USA, California
Fender vintage bridge
Mance said modern C
22 frets
A neck pickup custom shop, fender telecaster twisted
A micro custom shop, fender telecaster broadcaster
2 volume knobs (tone / Master)
A micro horizontal type selector
Available with a maple or rosewood handle.

For colors (see the site builder small charge for some color)

All necessary equipment maintenance of the guitar (keys, cloth etc.) is provided.

FENDER a polyester strap is provided (cloth)

A small badge with the serial number is registered, that is found on the handle.

Comes in a rigid solid drive, with a sort of coating stuffed inside.

Mounted in 10/46 delivery for pulling.

Unlike their American sisters in 2008, Fender used two microphones to high range with the same kind of wiring. Only the violin, the knobs, the knob, the mechanics, the bridge (vintage), the output connection on the side are standard. A standard guitar, high quality here!

First the handle, it is important that I describe in this notice, because it can be confusing at first, let&#39;s be clear without being impracticable.

Handle a modern C profile this to say that as far as we descend gradually the shape of the handle widens, leaving the thumb switch on the back of the neck, which is firstly avoid any kind of tension and other risk tandinite hand after a long period together. Stick in my unusual for a telecaster, since the old handle longer fits within a traditional C shape like the sleeves 60 years, with this new round here we are in something new for a telecaster. An adjustment period will eventually be necessary depending on the sensitivities of individuals, which remain very short time in all cases.

Ergonomics different here again, since a cut called "stomach" was laid to her cousins ​​as stratocaster, which may disappoint purists telecaster, however this leads to a higher level of comfort while standing as ascise .

The weight as light as a GIBSON SG STANDARD or CLASSIC, about 3 kg, which is quite light for an electric guitar.

Access to acute usual for a telecaster, according to the sensitivities it may vary the minimum practicable practicable. For me, being accustomed to a Gibson SG and possessing doights normal (not pliers, nor too late doights too big), I did not open.

This gives her a "stunning", I would say excellent (much better than her sisters in 2008 or even Mexican "baja"), for a standard guitar, a very warm, ranging from a cozy bluesy / jazzy blues to rock, rock , indie rock / alternative, punk, hard rock, metal might see (not being tested at the metal musician but I think the pickups are very versatile), with pickups whose bass / midrange and treble are relatively balanced for a telecaster we are actually here on micro high ranges of the manufacturer.

It suits my styles found in the following spectrum:
Blues / Blues Rock / Rock / Indie Rock / Alternative Rock.

I plug this guitar into a amp PRINCETON REVERB 65. I generally get the clean sound, but also crunchy, and the big rock. Its a relatively stable balance. She tolerates the overdrive or fuzz or other distortion. For my part, I just use a boost and that is enough for the use I have, my pulling the rope is 11/48 (reinforcement of low / medium accentuates the balance of microphones in my opinion, with more pulling power than a 10/46 already mounted on it). The tuners are accurate and reflect the agreement, the bridge and balancing of the handle is nickel!

+ Sound: warm sound, very sixties / seventies see roots / blues that can be easily obtained with these two high-end microphones. We are very far Nocaster sounds like 51 or 52, very country in mind, these are hot microphones, balanced and velvety, and finally sustain sick (I love!)

Sound - I have nothing negative to say.

Overall I use it for one month, this is by far the best guitar purchase I could do for now (as used previously GIBSON). This guitar deserves the honors, and a big THANK YOU to FENDER for the quality of this instrument, for machining quality standard, it is a very beautiful instrument. We feel that this guitar will take time. I hesitated between GIBSON FIREBIRD V 2010, and this one, knowing that I had a crush on the FIREBIRD, however I had a sort of "presentiment" that made me changed my mind, and I left on this beautiful instrument, I do not regret rien.Un price / quality ratio more than correct to see the best of the new home market in 2012 until now (June). A council go ahead! Try here it is a beautiful and a good guitar!

Pros: overall impression of strength which is felt
an incredibly brilliant!
a handle ultra comfortable (after short adaptation time)
Light!
ultra versatile!

the -: a single point that is not really negative, an adjustment period (short) with this new race for Telecasters!

With experience I will ever choose this course!