Fender Modern Telecaster Thinline
The Modern Thinline Telecaster is designed to give a nod to the ’90s as a chambered Thinline model with modern hardware and features.
It has an Olympic White finish and double binding in tortoise shell impart.
- Body: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- F-Holes/Soundholes: "F" Hole
- Body Binding: Brown Shell Double Binding
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 60th Anniversary 4-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™ Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: American Tele Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: American Tele Single-Coil Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3.
- Neck Pickup Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Delta Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: American Tele with New American Standard Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Brass Plate
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style Switch Tip
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Hi-Tech Molded SKB Case Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Included Accessories: Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
No pricing info.
Visit www.fender.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender American Vintage ’69 Telecaster Thinline The newest Telecaster guitar models in Fender’s American Vintage series are equipped with features redesigned and re-voiced to produce classic 1960s and 1970s tones.
- Gibson 2011 Firebird Studio Non-Reverse Gibson USA introduces the Firebird Studio Non-Reverse, a guitar designed to have the style and flair of the original 1965-69 non-reverse-bodied Firebird III.
- New D. Allen Pickups Nashville guitarist Johnny Hiland and D. Allen Pickups announce the first Johnny Hiland signature pickup line.